The 3 Pillars of Who We Strive to Be as an Organization
A Fireman’s Commitment
Aventa Senior Care’s Founder Todd Nuckols is a veteran firefighter in the Greater Phoenix area. Over the last 20 years, Todd has experienced first hand the need for expert care for seniors in their homes. This experience of serving seniors ignited a desire to create a unique senior care organization, one based on the experience of expert senior care nurses with a passion for providing excellence in senior care.
Nursing Oversight for Every Client
Aventa Senior Care’s unique approach allows an experienced senior care nurse to work closely with every client. From developing an initial plan of care to training and managing our caregivers, our clients enjoy the regular contact and attention from our nursing staff. This unique structure ensures that every client receives expert care and peace of mind.
Underlying everything we do as an organization is our faith in God. We strive to live out our faith everyday through our decisions and interactions with our clients, employees, and everyone our organization reaches. Our goal is to provide the best possible care for our clients and to have a positive impact on our community.
Caring Commitment Behind Aventa Senior Care
Below are a few important factors that set us apart from traditional home care providers.
- We are an independent and and locally owned home care agency, run by medical professionals who allow us to provide a level of care quality and expertise for seniors that is uncommon in our industry.
- Our caregivers and nurses are the best in the industry. We hire only experienced, compassionate caregivers and nurses who have a passion for caring for others and enriching the lives of our clients.
- We take an active role in tracking how our clients are responding to their care plans via our Care Performance Measurement™ process. Our caregivers work with each client to establish goals, as well as track, analyze, and report on each client’s progress on a regular basis to ensure that the care plan is effective.
- Our occupational therapist develops and oversees exercise programs for each client as needed, a key to maintaining the functional mobility, health, and independence of our clients.
- Aventa’s Nurse-Guided Care™ system ensures that experienced nurses manage all aspects of care for each of our clients at no additional charge, and provides clients and their families with peace of mind, knowing that a nurse is involved with their care and available to them 24/7.
- We limit the number of clients our agency serves so our management team can provide the special attention that each of our clients deserve.
- We are proactive about bridging the gaps between family members, their loved ones, and their loved ones’ caregivers with our unique and secure online service called Family Room. Our easy to use technology allows for greater family participation in the care plan, and better outcomes for the care recipient.
Only the Best in Arizona and San Diego Home Care!
At Aventa Senior Care, we strive to be the best Arizona and San Diego home care agency and to serve our clients with the utmost in quality and professionalism. To learn more reasons why Aventa Senior Care is the best home care agency in Arizona and San Diego, click here.