When it comes to their waning years, seniors want to do all the things they have always dreamed of, but it doesn’t always work out that way. When seniors require medical care, many families choose in-home senior care because of the freedom it provides. In-home senior care allows seniors to remain in their current residence and have the care providers come to them. This level of freedom is far greater than that of assisted living where they have little choice in their day-to-day activities. As an added bonus, the cost of in-home senior care is far less than that of the other senior care options.
The Joy of Freedom With In-home Care
When compared to other healthcare it’s easy to see that in-home senior care is not only the freest form of senior care, but the most cost effective. The average cost of long-term care in the US:
The Cost of Senior Home Care
- $6,235/month gets you a semi-private room in a nursing home.
- $6,965/month for a private room in a nursing home, if one is even available.
- $3,293/month for a one room unit in assisted living.
- $67/day for a day health care center
- $21/hour for in-home senior care services
The cost of senior in-home care is a lot less than other options, but that does not mean it is a lower quality service. Aventa Senior Care provides the highest quality, compassionate in-home