At Aventa Senior Care, we pride ourselves on hiring only the most compassionate, experienced, and dependable caregivers to provide the highest quality Arizona senior care possible.
But we know caregivers also need excellent skills and competency in care – and that comes from excellent training.
A person who is specifically trained in his or her job will provide a consistent, higher level of quality care. When care is exceptional, customers are happier and more likely to recommend the service to their friends and neighbors. In fact, our senior care clients tell us that the their Aventa caregivers become invaluable to their family.
Training increases employee retention. Great caregivers know their clients’ routines, likes and dislikes well. When that caregiver leaves, a new caregiver may not notice when something isn’t quite right, resulting in unneeded hospital or emergency visits. High turnover results in increased health problems among clients and decreased satisfaction among family members.
A person who is specifically trained in his or her job will provide a consistent, higher level of quality care. When care is exceptional, customers are happier and more likely to recommend the service to their friends and neighbors. In fact, our senior care clients tell us that the best caregivers become invaluable to their family.
Employees will become the best they can be as long as they are presented with challenges and opportunities for growth.
Because of our commitment to providing outstanding care, we’ve partnered with the Institute for Professional Care Education.
The IPCed approach uses an interactive and dynamic training model, one proven to be more effective than traditional training.
This unique training extends to the heart as well as the mind, helping us build a caregiving team that is genuinely committed to the best care possible.
Why is our approach to staff training so important to you?
- Better trained staff means a consistently higher quality of care to you or your loved one.
- Because we have unlimited access to training courses, there is never any skimping on training due to cost.
- Training content is written by experts in the field of quality senior care, specifically for caregivers.
- Interactive and dynamic course presentation is fun and reinforces learning. Most importantly, it helps us build the best care team possible.
- Exceptional training for our caregivers means exceptional care for you.